Click the Donate button to pay with paypal.
2019 – 2020 Officers:
President: Alan Mostov
Vice President: David Adler
Past President– Howard Wernow
Brotherhood Board Members:
Mark Atleson ~ Robert Friedman
Marty Ortman ~ Tom Porter
Robert A. Schweitzer ~ John Spera
John Spitzer ~ Rabbi Jon Adland, Ex-officio
Friendships are made here! Join us for our monthly meetings beginning at 9:30 a.m. at Temple Israel with our famous lox and bagel breakfast and brief business meeting. We have programs of interest to all. All Temple men are welcome!
Our 2019-2020 meeting dates are:
September 22, October 20, November 17, December 15, January 12, February 9, March 15, April 19
Reverse Raffle – May 2
Brotherhood offers the opportunity to expand one’s circle of friends, to get involved in Jewish affairs, and to contribute to our Congregation.
Brotherhood is an auxiliary organization. Our primary purpose is to provide social, educational, cultural and spiritual services for the men, as well as for the broader community. While we provide opportunities for men in our congregation to gather together for fellowship, recreation, personal growth and mutual support, we also work to support the mission, services and activities of the Congregation.
We devote most of our time and resources to activities in these four areas:
- Social interaction among the men of the congregation in order to build friendships among men and their families in support of our objective of building Jewish “Community” among our members.
- Intellectual interests of men in the Congregation. We will program for the unique needs and interests of men, being sensitive to the role men play in modern American families, egalitarian congregational life, and in Jewish family life.
- Spiritual interests of men in the Congregation. These spiritual interests are founded in our Jewish traditions, but open to modern approaches to spirituality, especially men’s spirituality.
- The interests of our men ing’milut hasadim (deeds of kindness) and tikkun olam (working to serve and improve our congregation, our local community and our world).
WE BRING YOU…
- Our annual reverse raffle
- Monthly discussions
- And a whole lot more
For more information please contact Howard Wernow, Brotherhood President.